This project is in support of the CRS2 (Cargo Resupply Contract) Program with NASA. Our client is engineering and manufacturing an unmanned spacecraft to carry cargo to and from the ISS. There is ample amount of opportunity for growth and opportunity within the aerospace community at this company.
- Coordinate and lead Navigation Multi-Organizational Design Environment (MODE) team
- Support GN&C navigation requirements development and ensure they are properly scoped for nominal and dispersed conditions
- Support Systems Engineering analyses related to navigation sensor selection, location and performance
- Develop tools to configure and assess performance of navigation sensors and algorithms across all mission phases
- Work collaboratively with the GN&C internal and external teams to develop, analyze and verify performance of navigation algorithms during integration testing, flight test and operational missions
- Bachelors degree in an engineering related field
- 10+ years experience; open to looking at less if the candidate fits the bill technically
- GN&C (guidance, navigation and controls) experience
- Matlab and Simulink
- Navigation algorithm development for flight software
- Full software life cycle experience - requirement, development,
simulation, test/verification, integration
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.