Our premier Technology Services and Solutions client is seeking five Systems/Software Engineers who can work for their internal team in Addison, Texas on-contract for at least one year.
Please note: You must have a valid working LinkedIn Profile address included in your resume to be considered for this position.
- Overall 4 -6 years of software development experience in SOA and Microservices
- Minimum of 3 years of API/Microservices experience developing API Gateways using AxWay, Apigee, Mulesoft or other products
- At least 2 years of experience any API gateway in the following areas
- Gateway deployment and configuration
- Policy development
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Policy Migration
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web API, REST, XML, JSON, Security (OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Ability to work with Linux OS to deploy and configure gateway and other components
- Working Knowledge of AWS to be able to deploy gateway on cloud
- Previous experience with RESTful API design using Java Spring/Netflix OSS (highly preferred) or ASP.net Web API or Node.js
- Ability to understand and migrate API (and policy) developed using Spring/Netflix OSS components
- Experience with Java, Hibernate, PostgreSQL is required
- Willingness to work on AxWay API Gateway
If you believe you're a fit for this Systems/Software Engineering role in Addison, Texas, APPLY NOW by submitting your resume or filling out the fields below.