Systems Support Engineer
1-year Contract to Hire
Calculated Hire is looking to hire a Systems Support Engineer for one of our clients in the public sector. This is a great opportunity to directly impact the citizens of Kentucky! Starting off as a yearlong contract and transitioning to a full-time employee allows you the opportunity for upward mobility and really find your career!
• 4-year bachelor's degree
• 4 years of experience in programming, system analysis, system support, OS support
• Excels in server and network information technology
• Experience working with SharePoint
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Add New users to SSA access
• Remove users through the exit check list
• Upgrade servers through servers refreshments
• Upgrade windows operating system on servers
• Upgrade windows/ applications (SharePoint, Track-it, Onbase)
• Maintain servers and perform server adjustments when needed (increase drive size, add drive to VM server)
• Add users, groups and distributions groups to Outlook
• When servers have issues be able to resolve the problems as quickly as possible with as little down time as possible
• Replaced hardware (keyboards, monitors or computers) and open a caprs ticket for warranty repair
• Image computers and setup applications
• Provide support for issues with Mainframe, iSeries, excel and Outlook
• Provide printer support and open caprs tickets when needed
• Install new computers
• Support scanning stations both FECS and DMS
• Image Zero client stations
• Provide support for doctors over the phone
• Resolve network communication issues
• Move user equipment and setup users environmental settings
• Setup training rooms/interview panel workstations
• Setup and support video conferencing equipment
• Help support the Louisville office and when necessary. Travel to Louisville to provide support
• Setup and provide support for the phones
Benefits of working with Calculated Hire:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
• Calculated Hire is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.