- This position requires a candidate with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems
- We are particularly looking for candidates who have solid networking knowledge
- If you have experience with monitoring systems, you will be strongly preferred for this position
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- We are particularly looking for candidates who have solid scripting skills
- Earlier work involving Hardware Troubleshooting
- General familiarity with implementation
- Previous experience working with VoIP
- Good understanding of Network Troubleshooting
- Proven knowledge of System Implementation
- Expertise in PC skills
- Experience with Technical Architecture
- Comprehensive knowledge of network architecture
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hands-on experience with Business Application
- Experience with Application Support
- Wide ranging experience with Basic Troubleshooting
- PC Hardware experience
- Quality experience with Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Skills in Audio Conferencing
- Well-founded grasp of information network security
- Comprehension of Audio Conferencing
- Practical knowledge of infrastructure planning
- Prior experience with Active Directory
- PC desktop/workstations experience
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with virtualization and containerization
- 3+ years of relevant experience - You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with automation software
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design