- Master's degree in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields with 2+ years' experience.
- Spotfire, SQL, AWS S3/Redshift, and R.
- Experience using TIBCO Spotfire as a platform to develop data visualization/analytics is required.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member to meet goals, objectives and commitments.
- Highly organized and detail-orientated with the ability to track, prioritize and execute tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in developing and optimizing SQL queries to retrieve data from relational databases.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with programming in R.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders, both technically and culturally, to understand business goals, wrangle data, and provide effective visualizations/analytics.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, specifically S3 and Redshift.
- Work independently in developing and maintaining automated visualizations/analytics that provide insights from manufacturing data.
- Interface directly with end users from other groups across Manufacturing Sciences & Technology (MS&T), as well as with IT where necessary.
- Collect, analyze and document data wrangling and visualization/analytics requirements.
- Explore and leverage available data sources, primarily the Global Product Development & Supply (GPS) data lake.
- Keep up-to-date on latest trends and best practices in data visualization/analytics.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01118
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE