3+ month contract
Potential for this position to convert to full-time depending on attendance and performance!
With the goal of providing superior service and first contact resolution, delivers front line technical support to customers via multiple communication channels in a customer contact center environment. Uses detailed instructions, established procedures and prescribed guidelines to resolve technical issues and complete tasks for end users. This position is 100% on the phones.
- Provides solutions to a wide variety of technology related problems, issues, and questions or escalates to appropriate support area.
- Enters complete and accurate information into contact tracking database and follows up with customer as needed to provide total ticket ownership.
- Utilizes knowledge management tools to help resolve client issues.
- Assists clients in completing online forms to attain various systems, services, hardware, software, and/or entitlements.
- Assists customers in performing basic software installations.
- Conducts basic diagnoses of software/hardware to troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- Escalates trends and outages as needed to leadership and for Service News postings.
- Manages time in customer contact center setting and documents time via activity codes.
- Utilizes required activity codes to provide awareness of non-phone related activities.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates/Bachelor's degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of recent help desk troubleshooting experience
- Basic technical knowledge of the following: Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software
- Basic technical knowledge of the following: operating systems (OS), mobile devices, networking, business applications and security products
- Available to work non-standard shifts including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintaining a professional demeanor at all times as they will be handling calls from various levels of RJ employees
- Experience with financial services applications