St. Petersburg, FL
4 Month Contract
**There is potential for full-time conversion depending on their performance and attendance.**
This person will be responsible for providing technical support to all internal and external employees. This position is 100% on the phone.
- Provides solutions to a wide variety of technology related problems, issues, and questions or escalates to appropriate support area
- Enters complete and accurate information into contact tracking database and follows up with customer as needed to provide total ticket ownership
- Utilizes knowledge management tools to help resolve client issues
- Assists clients in completing online forms to attain various systems, services, hardware, software, and/or entitlements
- Assists customers in performing basic software installations
- Conducts basic diagnoses of software/hardware to troubleshoot connectivity problems
- Escalates trends and outages as needed to leadership and for Service News postings
- Manages time in customer contact center setting and documents time via activity codes
- Utilizes required activity codes to provide awareness of non-phone related activities
- Will be accountable for carrying on-call phone and responding to calls on a rotating basis
Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years of recent call center help desk troubleshooting experience.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related degree preferred.
- May work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
- Basic technical knowledge of the following preferred:
- Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software
- Operating systems (OS)
- Mobile devices
- Business applications
- Security products
- Financial services applications a plus
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred