$50-70/hr (flexible on experience)
6 Month Contract (extension & conversion possible)
We are seeking a Tableau developer to join the Decision Support Systems team at one of the largest healthcare systems in the Northeast. This individual will utilize Business Intelligence tools to visualize operational, clinical, and financial data, while also building reports and dashboards for end users.
If you have experience taking a lead role as a BI developer, please apply below!
• Work with end users to plan, design, develop, implement, and enhance business analytics capabilities using Tableau's Business Intelligence tools
• Develop and maintain Business Intelligence reports and dashboards to deliver information requests to operations, fiscal, and administrative staff
• Create visuals of hospital data to help staff at all levels identify areas of opportunity, as well as where objectives have been achieved
• Integrate new data into the data environment as required for reporting using ETL Tools
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in area of computer science or management information systems
• Intermediate expertise in BI development with Tableau or other BI tool (Qlik, Spotfire, etc.)
• Strong data analysis skills utilizing SQL
• 3+ years of relevant experience
Nice to Have:
• Exposure to MS SQL Server and ETL tools such as SSIS and SAS
• Healthcare Experience
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.