Our client, who is in the global medical device market, is looking for a Tableau Developer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
* Develop, maintain, and validate advance reporting, analytic, and dashboards in Tableau and other BI solutions.
* Review and improve existing solutions while collaborating with teams to integrate new features.
* Document Requirements, Create Unit/Test cases and develop Microsoft SQL queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot issues.
* Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
* 4 Years of experience using Tableau and can create and maintain complex and elegant reports and dashboards in Tableau.
* 1 Year of Experience embedding Tableau Dashboards into an existing solution.
* 1 Year of Experience of Tableau administration/architecture.
* Knowledge of or Experience with Microsoft SQL (SQL Query, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services), rational databases, and normalization.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.