Tableau Developer / Project Manager
AIC is seeking a Tableau Developer with App Dev/BI Project Management experience for our client in Birmingham AL. This job will be remote until after covid, and then required onsite in Birmingham AL. This is a 6-12 month contract to hire, candidates who do NOT require sponsorship are preferred but end client is open to sponsorship.
The Tableau Developer will work in a well-structured, team environment, acting as the Tableau SME for the Analytics Team. The consultant will be involved in all aspects of the dashboard development life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
**This position will start as remote due to the current state of Covid-19 virus. Once businesses in Alabama return to work, and if requested, the consultant will need to be available to work onsite in Birmingham M-F.
- 5 + years of Tableau experience (advanced skills)
- Bachelor's degree in health care administration, business, information technologies or a related field.
- Must be able to script in SQL, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis for reporting.
- Ability to define, document and articulate dashboard processes and governance
- It's essential that the consultant has excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to confidently present to all levels within the organization.
- Requires deep technical knowledge of relational and transactional database environments, and related data visualization software (i.e., Tableau).
- Experience gathering and writing requirements. Along with the ability to condense information and transform technical data into easily understandable concepts
- Functional understanding of ETL and data warehousing
- Must be a collaborative team player, capable of working well with others.