Tableau Report Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Tableau Report Developer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Tableau Report Developer should possess at least 3 years development experience in new Tableau Report/Dashboards using Tableau Desktop and Server.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Creating various views in Tableau (Bar charts, Line charts, Scatter plot and Pies).
- Being able to prepare restricted data set for particular users using Row level security and User filters.
- Creating Action filters/parameters and calculated sets for preparing Dashboards and Worksheets in Tableau
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Hierarchies, filters, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters etc.,
- Work with multiple Databases using cross DB join and blending methods
- Prepare Trend Reports, a 360 business dashboards
- Experience in Database Design
- Involved in creating database objects like tables, views, procedures, triggers, and functions using SQL to provide definition, structure and to maintain data efficiently.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.