Talent Acquisition Specialist Summary
Great opportunity to be a part of a World-Class Talent Acquisition Team where you can put your dynamic recruitment experience to work for one of the leading variety retailers....where the 'thrill of the hunt' is not only what motivates our customers but drives YOU day in and day out. Our growth will challenge you to take your recruitment efforts to a whole new level!
Talent Acquisition Specialist Compensation
$60,000-$65,000 DOE + 10% bonus
Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities
- Partner with Distribution Hiring Managers and Human Resource Leaders to understand talent needs and priorities (Operations/Maintenance/HR Management Level Positions) to ensure successful recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for full-life cycle recruitment: recruit, interview, recommend, and hire 'best in class' talent.
- Build a candidate network that relies on proactive sourcing techniques and on-going candidate engagement
- Recommend recruitment ideas and strategies that build a talent readiness for the organization
- Proactively immerse yourself in the business and culture to enhance all recruitment efforts and identify potential challenges.
- Act as a trusted advisor to your field partners based on labor market, local market, and company knowledge
Talent Acquisition Specialist Qualifications
- Proven ability to thrive in a 'lightning-fast, 'roll-up your sleeves' environment where finding the BEST person for the job is what you're driven to do.
- Having a reputation for outstanding candidate pipeline generation (active and passive candidates)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Innate ability to read people, build trust, and instill action- from afar.
- Supply Chain experience preferred
- BrassRing experience a 'Plus'
- 3+ years of Agency or Corporate full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience needed
If you are interested please send your resume to Rebecca Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 336-875-3119
Category Code: JN007