Talent Operations Manager
Summary: CRG has recently launched a search for a Talent Operations Manager with our high growth-oriented manufacturing and distribution client based in South Charlotte that boasts a globally recognized brand.
The Talent Operations Manager is responsible for leading the process, technology, compliance, and back-office operations of the Talent Acquisition function, with primary focus on driving operational initiatives that will ultimately improve talent acquisition effectiveness and end-user experiences.
The qualified candidate will have a background in Talent Acquisition and demonstrates strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws, regulations, and governance. This role will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition and will manage a team of Talent Acquisitions Specialists.
Location: South Charlotte, NC (hybrid schedule – 3 days on-site / 2 days remote)
Compensation: $95,000 - $100,000 + 15% bonus incentive
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team to deliver results by communicating company goals and deadlines, and engaging and developing teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training.
- Implement continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus and inspiring servant leadership.
- Lead efforts that drive company-wide Talent Acquisition outcomes, metrics and measurement, employment branding, recruitment marketing, training and compliance, tools, technology, and operations.
- Look for process improvement opportunities through data driven analytics to support compliance and department growth based on data trends and analysis.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure integrations are aligned and working by understanding and rolling out technology tools.
- Ensure development and delivery in partnership with TA Management, Legal, and HR teammates of necessary training to the TA team, ensuring SOPs are in place.
- Create productivity dashboards that will closely measure and monitor all critical KPIs to ensure the team is meeting performance standards in support of hiring demands of all stakeholders.
- Leverage data-driven insights to identify operational opportunities and help improve or innovate recruiting operations and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible.
- Drive process enhancements and compliance productivity gains across TA lifecycle through process and technology implementation and evaluating potential new outsourced tools and technologies to gage effectiveness over time.
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities through measuring customer and candidate experience through survey completion and gathering results. Measure and monitor sourcing and recruiting activities for overall effectiveness and diversity-specific results.
- Perform audit and reporting on TA compliance for internal teams and outsourced partners.
- Partner with leadership team and vendors to ensure compliance during background/onboarding process.
- Experience in understanding and documenting Talent Acquisition processes and procedures to be used for training and onboarding of TA teammates.
- Recruitment supervisory or management experience with the ability to lead and motivate a remote workforce required.
- Experience with workforce planning and budget planning.
- Knowledgeable and well-versed in OFCCP, EEOC, Title 7, and local and state laws and ordinances.
- Keen understanding of tools, technologies, and resources necessary to conduct effective recruiting, sourcing, and screening of candidates.
- Strong Project Management, problem-solving, and communication skills