.NET Development Team Lead (IT -- Managed Care)
.NET leads -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 72 million consumers accessing our network products, and 46 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
We are currently seeking an experienced .NET development team lead to work in our Omaha, NE or Irving, TX offices. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You'll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As a .NET Team Lead, you will lead one of our Agile teams to formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modify/maintain complex existing applications. You will coach and mentor members of your immediate team to establish and enforce development best practices and to contribute directly to the product backlog. You will work closely with your fellow team leads to maintain consistency and transparency across the teams.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Oversee research, development and test execution on computer application software or systems.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Analyze users' needs, design software and organize the product backlog, as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues.
- Directly contribute to the development and maintenance of technical specifications.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary and based on individual experience.
As a .NET Development Team Lead, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or 5 years of related experience
- Experience with object oriented design
- Knowledge of web security
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, Windows Services, and Transact SQL
- Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Experience with advanced XML technologies and API's such as XSD
- Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL a plus
- Knowledge of healthcare claims and health insurance industry preferred
- Knowledge of business directions, trends and impacts of key business and IT initiatives
- Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- The ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
As a .NET Development Team Lead with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Health Care, Other