The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Mogul Team Technician will perform a broader range of responsibilities than a Team Member. The individual will perform a variety of tasks within the manufacturing facility as needed, with a primary focus in the Mogul department. This will include completing all tasks within the Mogul area including monitoring product and starch temperature, manage non-hazardous waste and perform waste water sampling. In addition to performing the Team Member responsibilities, the Mogul Team Technician is responsible for the following.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set-up, clean, operate and adjust all Mogul equipment (forklift, pallet rider, feeder, stacker, deposit, starch print, vortex, drying rooms, screens, starch box, scale, tumbler, mould board, floor scrubber, tray washer etc.) operations in a mass/high volume production environment.
- Ability to read and follow operating and/or written procedures to conduct assigned tasks safely and within standard time.
- Perform all functions according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) meeting required production standards.
- Fully trained and qualified in all operating instructions, SOP’s, JHA, and area specific technical instructions for assigned role
- Properly document and maintain logbooks/batch records
- Manages tray weight waste process and stream collection
- Captures and prepares waste water samples for environmental compliance
- Performs in-process checks and monitors Critical Control Points (CCP)
- Conduct quality checks to ensure product meets dimensional and appearance requirements.
- Engage in Daily Shift meetings using 2 way communications to review shift actual results to goals. Take individual accountability in assisting the team in identifying and closing actions to resolve problems.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment through the use of visual management tools and standards; responsible for proper waste disposal.
- Coordinate activities within a team environment and be flexible in adapting to changing work environment. Follow escalation process, standard work, and assist team in “Why Why” Problem Solving Analysis.
- Flows to the Work (FTW): supports gummy inspection (and other areas) in production as needed
- Must meet the site core skill requirements
- Other duties as assigned.