The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Team Member will perform a variety of tasks within the department related to the handling, packaging, documentation, and changeover/set-up of products while adhering to 100% quality assurance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing machine set-ups, tool changes, and routine checks on manufacturing equipment, and visual quality checks.
- Operate various manufacturing equipment (bagger, mogul, scales, packaging equipment, etc.) in a mass/high volume production environment.
- Follow operating procedures to conduct changeovers safely and within standard time.
- Manipulate small parts and gauges to adjust equipment parameters according to product being manufactured.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure product meets dimensional and appearance requirements.
- Accurately and legibly document information with daily production, downtime tracking, etc.
- Enable, participate and implement continuous improvement ideas.
- Engage in Daily Shift End meeting using two way communications to review shift actual results to goals.
- Take individual accountability in assisting the team in identifying and closing actions to resolve problems.
- Calculate figures and amounts using whole numbers and decimals.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment through the use of 5S visuals management tools and standards; responsible for proper waste disposal.
- Perform all functions according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) meeting required production standards.
- Coordinate activities within a team environment and be flexible in adapting to changing work environment.
- Follow escalation process standard work and assist team in “Why Why” Problem Solving Analysis.