* Demonstrated proficiency in creating gradually complex architectural designs.
* Proficiency in consulting, negotiating, communicating, consensus building, presentation and facilitation.
* Demonstrated ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
* Mastery of a variety of hardware platforms including mainframes, distributed platforms, desktops, and mobile devices.
* Experience and understanding of a variety of operating systems.
* A broad and deep understanding of databases.
* Demonstrated ability to innovate and think beyond established standards and processes.
* Knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends including security and regulatory industry requirements.
* Demonstrated effective decision-making skills related to implementing architecture and design.
* Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies.
* In-depth knowledge of development practices of application technologies.
* In-depth business process knowledge of two or more key business functional areas.
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
* Health care industry related experience.
* Experience using Agile methodology.
5+ years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience in Technology application design and development
2-5 years of work experience designing systems/applications architecture on progressively complex IT projects.
Related Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or relevant work experience