- Demonstrated proficiency in creating gradually complex architectural designs.
- Proficiency in consulting, negotiating, communicating, consensus building, presentation and facilitation.
- Demonstrated ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Mastery of a variety of hardware platforms including mainframes, distributed platforms, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Experience and understanding of a variety of operating systems.
- A broad and deep understanding of databases.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and think beyond established standards and processes.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends including security and regulatory industry requirements.
- Demonstrated effective decision-making skills related to implementing architecture and design.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of development practices of application technologies.
- In-depth business process knowledge of two or more key business functional areas.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Health care industry related experience.
- Experience using Agile methodology.
Required Experience: 5+ years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience in Technology application design and development 2-5 years of work experience designing systems/applications architecture on progressively complex IT projects.
- Candidates need to have the following: knowledge of key architectural design patterns for the new stack - micrsoservices, big data, web security. single page architecture.
- Healthcare experience needed **
- Full Stack Technical Lead Architect with Healthcare experience of 3 years within the last 8 years. **
Environmental Knowledge in: NoSQL Databases MongoDB/Postgres databases/SQL DB
- UI Layer and Integration: React, NodeJs, Python, Java, GraphQL, Netflix conductor, Kafka, Avro. Redis, Inbound/Outbound ETL technologies and concepts
- Working knowledge of: OpenShift, Jenkins, Docker, Splunk, JWT, Active Directory, LDAP, SiteMinder
- Good to have: R, Scala, Spark, ELK, Sailfish
Required Education: Related Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or relevant work experience