San Francisco, CA
Market Rate (please inquire)
3+ Month Contract (high possability of extension or conversion)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated expert proficiency supporting MS Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Macintosh OS X, and MS Office.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to act as a Desktop Hardware & Software consultant helping customers purchase the appropriate Hardware & Software for their needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support network connections for workstations and printers, VPN, and wireless environments.
- Demonstrated skill in configuring, troubleshooting and supporting escalated end user client systems including desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices – Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS.
- Broad knowledge of enterprise system functions, dependencies and interactions and ability to use this information to troubleshoot.
- Ability to follow Desktop Support process in an enterprise environment such as, Customer Onboarding, Desktop engineering tools and services, Financial management Policies and Service, Security processes & tools, and Customer Outreach & Tools.
- Requires interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization. High degree of collaboration skills and the ability to work well in small teams and cross functionally. Knowledge of Collaboration tools & Service.