Our client is hiring for Tech Support individuals to join their goring team. This is a full time permanent role and pay will vary based on experience. Qualified candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- 2+ years of directly related experience in IT support (2 years of related education may substitute for years of experience).
- Must have strong Customer Service personality.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a US Secret Security clearance.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in troubleshooting and support.
- Understanding of principles, methods, and techniques used in all phases of installation, administration and maintenance of IT and business systems and Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS) applications.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of management, other IT professionals and end users.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to service requests with a resolution.
- Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation software/hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking software/hardware product
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of routine PC problems for end users, and recommend and implement solutions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.