Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for a hybrid Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager to support several ongoing build initiatives with a client in New York, NY. The projects will span from supporting larger funded initiatives to smaller release-by-release items.
- Extensive data mining and analysis
- Documentation of current state and map/gap to target state
- Personnel coordination among several groups both internal and external to the department throughout the SDLC to bring solutions to fruition
- Overall ongoing ad hoc support required on a day to day basis as required
- Capital Markets Trading and Regulations a must (Derivatives/Financing Transactions, Prime Brokerage, CCPs, Basel, UMR)
- Project Management
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.