SNI Technology's client is currently looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst for an exciting full-time, direct-hire opportunity located in Greenwood Village, CO!
SNI Technology's client has an immediate opening for a Technical Business Analyst on their software development team. This Analyst role plays an important part in the product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring our software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. This position will also assist the development team with gathering requirements and various other documentation tasks, as well as validate and test large scale software development projects.
The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable working with both technical and non-technical people. The Technical Business Analyst helps his/her customers overcome issues related to products or services provided by the company. Since this role's key customers are remote, excellent phone, Skype, email and online meeting skills are a must.
The successful applicant will be performing the following responsibilities.
- Define scope, goals and deliverable that support business and technology goals in collaboration with IT team and business stakeholders
- Generate reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedures
- Partner with Technical Leads with various documentation and organization tasks
- Develop a thorough understanding of the UI, reports, and features of our web applications
- Perform manual Functional Testing and Regression Testing
- Associates Degree with 5-7 years' experience working as part of a technical team, BA/BS in Computer science or related degree a plus
- Experience using HTML, CSS, C#, SQL, any Scripting Languages
- Practical knowledge of hardware software installation
- Work effectively as part of a technical team containing System, Software and QA Engineers as well as Technical Support staff
- Customer service experience, preferred
- Experience testing Web Applications
- Experience producing technical documentation
- Healthcare industry experience, a plus
- Testing automation experience, a plus
- 1-2 years Software QA experience, a plus