Contract: 6 months to Permanent
Pay rate: $28- 33 an hr.
Location: Mulberry, FL
JOB SUMMARY: Great company to work for in the Furniture Industry. Our client needs someone with 3-5 years' experience as a liaison between business and supporting IT Projects. This is not an overly technical role, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and support all departments within the organization.
Essential Responsibilities for the IT Business Analyst:
- Open and maintain lines of communication to monitor and improve business unit satisfaction with IT.
- Provide IT support to end users.
- Provide a single point of contact for business units into IT and act as a conduit between the two organizations.
- Assist technical project team in establishing a timeline that IT and the business units can agree on.
- Perform 'requirements gathering' to help the IT development team have a good understanding of business unit needs.
- Maintain an accurate project status at all times and keep business units informed on a regular basis. Project status will be maintained using MS Project or an equivalent tool.
- Assist in the process of developing or improving IT procedures
- Acquire business analyst knowledge on assigned business units.
- Document or oversee the documentation of application changes.
- Perform quality assurance duties.
- Third Party Software configuration and set up
- Travel to other areas of the corporation to assist or install components.
- Must have Skills and Qualifications for the IT Business Analyst:
- 3-5 years relevant experience supporting IT projects.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- History of communication with the user community during all phases of the systems development life cycle of the project with Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following skills: Software development, Hardware support. Project management, Business information analysis
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, instructions, and policy manuals.
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.