Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a Fortune 100 client in the healthcare industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy environment within the clients Security Capability Maturity group. This team is responsible for strategic cyber capability strategy and implementation. They will evaluate processes and experiences as it pertains to cyber risk and look at ways they can improve or implement new functions.
As a Technical BA on this team, you will be working with the security capability leaders and architects to help develop requirements. This includes working with teams to document and review security controls, gather architectural diagrams, and document uses cases and outcomes. We are looking for candidates that have a technical background or understanding, preferably within security, to collaborate with stakeholders to understand how it does or does not align with the team's strategy. You will also be partnering with the control guidance teams to understand what security controls these strategies need to meet. Once the use cases have been built, you will work with the security capability leaders to present requests to solution vendors to ask if the projected cases is feasible. This candidate will need to be able to independently drive their work forward and have a good understanding of technology and/or security competency.
• Background in Technology, preferably security
• Ability to elicit and document requirements from stakeholders while using their technical background to ensure it aligns with team strategy
• Ability to work independently and have a problem solver mindset
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.