This position is responsible for the following:
- Answering approx. 15-20 calls a day from customers. The calls will be from employees of insurance companies and auto body shop that use this company software.
- Your role will be to troubleshoot any questions/issues they are having with the system.
- The goal is to handle all calls with the 1st call resolution mindset and provide exceptional customer service.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- 1-2 years of help desk or technical support experience preferred
- Must be computer savvy and have ability to do troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Shift: Will either be 8AM-4PM, 9AM-5PM, 10AM-6PM, or 11AM-7PM (After training you will be assigned to a specific shift, need to be okay with any of the above).
- Pay: $17/hr to start
- Three weeks paid training
Position is set to start as a class of 7-9 people towards the end of January. If you consider yourself a tech-savvy person and want to join this months class apply today to learn more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.