We are looking for a driven candidate to take on the role of a Technical/Maintenance Engineer for our large biotech client!
9-month contract with the possibility to convert to hire or extend, $42-46/hour W2 (equivalent to $93,000/annually), full benefits offered.
- At least two (2) years of industry (preferably in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or food industry) experience in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility
- Experience with SAP or any other Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with GMP facility maintenance and/or metrology is a plus
- Leads planning and execution of site maintenance and metrology activities for all the Equipment, Utilities, and other Facility aspects such as Environmental Monitoring system, etc, in GMP and non-GMP areas. Leads execution of routine operational support.
- Key contributor and technical support in team activities associated with maintenance and metrology of the Cell and Gene Therapy Clinical Manufacturing Facility and R&D Laboratories.
- Leads completion of the maintenance and metrology activities in the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). Ensure maintenance work orders are completed per site procedures.
- Responsible for continuous improvement, optimization, long term planning and regulatory compliance of the site Maintenance and Metrology activities, including the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Head of Technical Operations
- Associate or bachelor’s degree (associated with electrical, mechanical, instrumentation or HVAC is preferred)
- Certifications in Maintenance or metrology are a plus
- Certification/Training in SAP is a plus
- Up to 10% including domestic and international travel