Primary Location: SFO
Secondary Location: SVL
We're looking for a passionate Design Producer / UX Program Manager who is excited about contributing to a fast-moving product that are constantly building and experimenting in our NBU markets. You must be a self-starter, incredibly empathetic to user needs for a global product, and have a history of solving complex problems. The team is based across Sunnyvale, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. This is a startup team, and we want to work with folks who like moving at that pace.
You are a talented, creative and energetic PM. You’ll combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help your team design how billions of users interact with our products. You’ll work cross-functionally and collaborate with managers, designers and engineering teams to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet deadlines. As a Design Producer, you will also manage all project-related communications to team members, leaders and other stakeholders. This job requires you to be an expert juggler, a master planner and a flexible project manager who can balance multiple projects that often span continents.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Establish design production practice across one or more products from concept to build to launch.
Scope UX milestone releases and track status, deadlines, approvals, and critical dates for workstreams.
Manage weekly UX critique and UX bug triage across UX critiques, PM/UX, UX bashes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of program management experience, with design teams or similar experience establishing effective relationships, influence, driving consensus and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Experience with design, user research, and innovation processes and experience working with design, research, and engineering professionals.
- Experience establishing UX Producer/Design processes at a high-tech company.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and managing multiple points of view.
- Experience representing and championing the UX discipline within a large, eng-focused organization.
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes.
- Strong familiarity with design tools, graphic formats and user interface technologies.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- Proficient with spreadsheet software and Google Docs.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- A strong sense of focus an excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
Previous experience working in a Design environment (teams) is a great plus!