Looking for an individual to come join the team and help with the Client's Hardware Refresh Project.
Looking for someone that:
-Works well with both internal and external teams
-Experience working with the corporate technology groups as well as outside support vendors.
-Experience with the EPro purchase order and invoicing tool and Remedy.
-Experience with the online tools such as Remedy, STAMP, Cosmic, LAN Central, WARP, Active Directory Users/Computers.
Looking for Experience and Familiarity with:
- Tech Led Win10 migrations
- Desktop/Laptop Orders
- Demonstrated experience in PC hardware and software ordering/implementation
- Previous experience with managing project coordination and implementation needs in remote locations
- Good working knowledge of Field support process as it relates to project work flow, and implementation support.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Information Security policies and procedures.
- Ability to attend project planning meetings with business partners and vendors in collaborative online and in some cases, on-site meetings if necessary
- Ability to lead and communicate in meetings as well in communications to a wide scope of customers, constituents and vendors.
- SharePoint, Excel knowledge is a need also.
Candidate will be responsible for working with internal teams from top to bottom.
They will also communicate heavily with vendor partners to schedule life-cycle swaps and building move/build-outs.
Last year this team handled about 30,000 machines and they are looking to double this year.
Candidate will communicate with lines of business, configuration center, users, and upper management.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.