Our Biotechnology client is looking for a Technical Project Manager that is able to report on-site 2-3 days a week in King of Prussia, PA! The other 2-3 days will be remote.
W2 only, long-term contract. Great pay and benefits offered!
The project seeks to optimize HR’s Service Delivery model, enabled by the implementation of ServiceNow HR. While the technical aspects are an important foundation, the overall “HR Service and Experience Optimization project” will holistically focus on these key deliverables:
- Design and implementation of ServiceNow HRSD, integrated with the NOW platform, with three tiers of functionality deployment, unifying the Virtual Assistant with ITSM, and driving business integration across the global organization.
- Design of current and aspirational employee experience, journeys, and end-to-end business processes
- Change, communication, and training to support deployment, business integration, and service adoption.
Responsible for the management, overall coordination, and status reporting of technical projects. Develop project plans to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations. Work with clients to understand and translate their needs into IT system requirements and solutions. Builds business cases to support recommended solutions. Directs and monitors work efforts, identifies resource needs, performs quality reviews, and escalates issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking costs, key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. Coordinates communication that may impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project. Stays abreast of current and emerging information technology. May work closely with internal departments and outside vendors to ensure success and quality project completion. Other duties as assigned.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manages multiple, global project workstreams
- Prepares and manages project timelines, scope documents and other project documentation
- Develops project execution plan, collaborating with project sponsors and stakeholders on project definition, resources, risk assessment, and planning as required
- Ensures that plans are developed to measure and monitor progress
- Reviews status of the project and prepares/updates status reports
- Demonstrates skills and essential knowledge to contribute to the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the ServiceNow Human Resources suite of applications.
- Communicates progress and escalates key decisions, issues, risks, and opportunities as required to achieve project objectives and deliverables
- Arbitrate and resolve issues, conflicts, and interface problems within the project team and between functional partners and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Sponsor, management/functional leaders to overcome obstacles to project success.
- Effective project management for process/technology-related activities and understanding of related dependencies.
- Effective vendor management e.g., implementation partner, 3rd party systems integrators.
- Appropriate awareness of process/technology content areas, including:
- Business process mapping and engineering
- Design, specification, testing, and delivery of technology solutions
- Data conversion and migration including interface identification
- Documentation: technical and end-user documentation
- Project Communication and Change Management.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders at various levels on functional and technical topics.
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners and Leaders to define and deliver on expected project deliverables and value.
- Assure effective business transformation, including training and user adoption of related processes and technology solutions. Use of effective change management processes, e.g., stakeholder analysis, impact study, presentations, workshops, and communication
- Assure effective project team and internal/external stakeholder communication, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Assure that project documentation is kept current, clear, and transparent and is communicated as appropriate.
- Escalate key decisions, issues, risks and opportunities as required to achieve project objectives.
- Help to manage and build relationships with external partners, e.g., vendors, as appropriate.
- Represent the project at required internal and external meetings to assure that priorities are communicated and understood, and that progress/delays/issues are reported.
- University degree or equivalent related work experience; educational concentration in a related technical or industry-related subject is preferred.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Project Management certification/training desirable.
- Experience leading global, complex cross-functional high-value projects, especially in technology and/or process-related areas.
- 5-7 years experience with ServiceNow, especially with the HR modules. Ideally gained through a global ServiceNow implementation project
- 5-7 years experience in using formal project management methodology, techniques, and tools. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and project management software.
- Demonstrated expertise in teambuilding and interpersonal skills across cultures.
- ServiceNow certifications a plus (e.g. CSA, CIS)