Technical Project Manager
Long Term Contract
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of high-quality electronic and written deliverables for the Cyber Security and Threat Analytics team. The focus of this role is to write, edit, and proofread deliverables of various size, scope, and technical content targeting a variety of internal audiences, technical, nontechnical, medical professionals, and mostly end users. This individual will work to collaborate with the development and engineering staff to collect and interpret technical information and translate these technical concepts and design operational requirements into appropriate media and format.
If you're interested, please apply below!
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and able to incorporate into key development processes supporting the commerical program.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams, technical and non-technical, to develop key requirements for processes and procedures that will drive the engineering and operations activities to support commercial security services. Strong communication skills and ability to build a strong rapport with partner teams.
- Experience collecting requirements and developing end-to-end processes that align with key standards and compliance frameworks, like ISO, SOC2, NIST, FISMA and PCI.
- Experience developing processes with Key Performance Indicators for measurement and ongoing improvement.
- Exposure to methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, for process development and management.
- Understanding of capability maturity model methodologies
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and documents
- Utilize advanced skills in the following: reviewing, proofing, and editing
- Subject matter expert on: technical architecture, technical language, hardware, software, and functional descriptions
- Present information and responding to inquiries about the content created
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.