Job Description Requirements
The Talent Acquisition Partner is primarily responsible for full life cycle recruiting activities that serve various functional areas, especially niche roles in the IT and Digital/eCommerce space. The focus is on proactive and timely execution of sourcing, recruiting and talent assessment strategies that reflect best practices along with candidate generation, hiring, and retention, by performing the following main duties:
• Partners with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and role capabilities for open requisitions.
• Ensures that the recruiting process is carried out consistently with the highest quality, integrity, and professionalism.
• Builds talent pipelines and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Reviews applications, conducts phone screens and interviews, refers candidates for additional interviews and performs reference checks.
• With a focus on results, manages candidate and hiring manager expectations during the entire recruitment, selection, and hiring process, ensuring that the Finish Line brand remains positive in the eyes of candidates, internal customers, and the community.
• Proactively utilizes technologies for data mining and innovative recruitment approaches, including talent pipelining, including but not limited to the following: job board advertising, job fairs, interviews, teleconferencing, LinkedIn, the application tracking system (ATS) and networking with professional organizations and associations to increase the pool of qualified applicants.
• Assists in the college recruiting efforts and internship activities.
• Proactively identifies and participates in relevant career fairs and networking opportunities.
• Stays abreast of current talent acquisition industry best practices and makes recommendations to ensure premium internal and external customer experiences.
• Participates in special projects as needed, as part of the Talent Acquisition team.
• Additional duties and projects as required.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and 2 - 4 years of related experience as a recruiter, preferably with IT and/or Digital/eCommerce positions; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have proven experience in full life-cycle recruitment.
• Should have intermediate to advanced knowledge and abilities with Google Suite applications or Microsoft equivalents such as Word and Excel.
• Must be an effective communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels. This includes spoken, written, electronic, and presentation skills.
• Must have high attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.