One of the nation's largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking a Technical Service Representative - Level 1 to join their Round Rock, TX team.
As a Technical Service Representative - Level 1, you will provide tier 1 support in a fast-paced communication center to resolve technical issues in a variety of methods, such as alarm monitoring, emails, and chat. You will analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for various types, including connectivity, installation, and equipment defects. You may remotely configure and troubleshoot client's equipment or simply educate customers. In the event that an issue cannot be resolved, you will escalate to the next tier of support or arrange dates, times and access arrangements for a service call. You'll utilize multiple computers and databases to record the results of interactions.
A Technical Service Representative - Level 1 will:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Respond to tickets, resolve underlying issues and document occurrences and solutions.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Contribute to internal knowledge base.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- World-class customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Proficient computer skills in remote desktops, G-Suite and OS navigation
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Ability to organize documents and records as well as detailed note taking.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree
- Experience in a Help Desk environment (Energy Management, HVAC, or Electrical a plus!)
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.