Technical Solution Analyst
The Primary Role of the Technical Solution Analyst is to Work with the Payroll Department, Application Development, Functional and Technical Teams, the Solution Vendor, Client IT Departments and Field Operations to Develop, Test, Deploy, Maintain and Support the MyStaff Time Clock Solutions. Specifically, this Role Receives, Manages and Completes all Time Clock Technical Support and Deployment Tasks. This Role May Also Perform Other Field Services and Technology Projects Tasks as Required.
Location: Charlotte, NC / Onsite
6 Month Contract to Hire
- Collect Pre-Deployment Device and Networking Configuration Information
- Configure, Ship and Verify Connection Status of MyStaff Time Clock Devices Provide End-User Technical Support for MyStaff Time Clocks Including the Resolution of Hardware, Networking, Internet Connectivity and Configuration Issues
- Perform Time Clock Testing Activities, As Needed, for New Hardware, Application Upgrades, Fix Packs, Etc.
- Work with Other Team Members to Define or Improve Processes, Tools, Methods, Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Maintain and Update Technical Documentation
- Maintain Device Inventory Tracking
- Provide Analysis and Reporting on Deployment and Support Activities
- Assist as needed with Projects Related to Deployment of FSS Front of House Technology Solutions.
- Assist as needed with Activities Related to Units’ Maintaining PCI Compliance, such as MID Exceptions, Remediation of Non-Compliant Environments, and Addressing Breach Situations
- Strong Written, Oral Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum 1 Year Technical Customer Service, Help Desk or Related Experience
- Reliable & Self-Motivating, Able to Work Remotely from Peers and Management
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Capabilities
- Ability to Effectively Prioritize and Execute Tasks in a Fast Paced and Changing Environment
- Ability to Troubleshoot and Resolve Handheld Device Software, Hardware and Networking Configuration
- Issues Basic Knowledge of Wired and Wireless Network Design and Function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Help Desk Ticket Systems
Category Code: JN022, JN008