Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long term contract
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities are to provision and deprovision accounts
- Responsible for escalating trouble tickets to the appropriate team member.
- Responsible for creating User Account Review (UAR) Report
- Support the Internal Audit team during the SOX and PCI-DSS audit process.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by Information Compliance management.
- Primarily responsible for managing the SAR queue for the IT Compliance Team.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Associates or higher in Computer Science, Information Compliance / Assurance is preferred.
- Previous work with Microsoft Windows applications
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested please do send me your updated resume with your expected rate
Thanks & regards,
Resource Development Manager