IT Helpdesk Analyst
Duluth, GA 30097
Contract (Full Time Hours)
- As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be troubleshooting software, hardware, and network issues for our client's software application running on Point of Sale (POS) terminals throughout the K-12 school system nationwide.
- You could be responding up to 30 trouble tickets per day through phone, email, and chat support.
- Paid training will be provided, but you will need to have prior professional IT where you were supporting a software product or POS system, resolving technical issues over the phone, and remotely troubleshooting network connectivity issues on Windows server.
- This is a consistent Monday-Friday schedule, working 40 hours per week.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Technical Help Desk or Service Desk Analyst role
- Understanding of how to execute basic queries through any Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access, or Oracle
- Experience supporting a Windows based software product or POS system
- Experience remotely troubleshooting network connectivity issues between computers and servers
- Experience using a ticketing system (such as Remedy) to document and track technical issues
- Desire in learning a new software product and quickly retaining the training material
Perks of the Opportunity:
- Receive a consistent weekly paycheck, as well as eligibility for holiday pay and health benefits
- Free parking in a private parking lot located right in front of their corporate headquarters
- Work in a friendly and family-oriented environment with a casual dress code
- Possibility for contract extension or permanent hire (our client typically hires a handful of our top performing contractors each year, so this contract could turn into a long-term career)
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.