Customer Experience Associate
New York, New York
We are looking for a passionate technical support technician to join our large Hedge Fund client in Manhattan (SoHo) on a long-term contract. In this role, you will be one of the first Customer Experience team members on a growing project under the infrastructure group, providing technical support and analysis across the whole company.
• 3+ years of professional experience providing technical support in an enterprise environment
• Possess passion about supporting customers, processing their feedback and advocating for a great user experience
• Excellent communication skills, are comfortable being on the phone, and enjoy interacting with customers
• Process and data-driven, well organized, take initiative and understand the value of user-centered support
• Experience utilizing ticketing systems; JIRA being a plus
• Provide basic, first line support to all employees with a high level of customer service and technical knowledge via phone, email, IM, walk-up, and the ticketing tool
• Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve all basic reported issues (software, hardware, and processes) in a logical and systematic method
• Identify and escalate critical incidents with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
• Communicate as the face of IT to all areas of the business for all incidents and requests in a clear and direct manner
• Engage cross-departmentally, streamlining support and communication to customers
• Collaborate with customers (of all levels of the business), team members, and support teams to identify incident details and request requirements
• Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer contacts by recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
What's In It For You?
• Beautiful office located in SoHo
• Be one the first team members of an exciting, new innovative project
• Work for an organization on the cutting edge of data science and machine learning
• Office is full of amenities: full kitchen, snacks, open environment
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
PLEASE APPLY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.