Analysts is seeking sharp Technical Support candidates for a 7 month plus contract role with our direct client in Louisville, KY. Chosen candidate will support our client's Technical Support Center- Microsoft Intune Technical Support - this is a first shift role!
Attendance is extremely important, and this individual will work 1st shift. The successful candidate will be required to work 1st shift which is Monday - Friday; 8am - 4:30pm.
Six to eight weeks of training is required. The successful candidate will train Monday - Friday; 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Has 1 - 3 years IT (Information Technology) and phone support experience.
- Demonstrates soft phone skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
- Will use soft phone skills, and technical aptitude to provide Microsoft Intune telephone technical support to internal LGE-KU clients.
- Has 1 - 3 years of troubleshooting experience with Androids, iOS, tablets, and Chromebooks.
- Will utilize various knowledge repositories (Knowledge Articles, job aids, etc.) within the client's infrastructure environment to assist with creating troubleshooting, diagnosing, routing, and resolving Microsoft Intune incidents.
- General understanding of Microsoft Intune MDM (Mobile Device Management).
- General understanding of Microsoft 365, Azure and Cisco Jabber.
- Provide and perform Microsoft Intune troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Using an incident tracking application, create, troubleshoot, diagnose, resolve, or route client incidents according to service level agreement. Will also receive assistance from tenured personnel to resolve client incidents.