Title : Technical Support Engineer
Duration : 5 - 6 Months
Location : Altamonte Springs, FL
- Technical Support Engineer will provide IT-related support on all systems sold by the client, Shall be first call support for customer issues as well as supporting client’s staff.
- Advanced programming and IT upgrades to systems are also part of the position.
- First-line support of Customer systems with a focus on Servers, Software, and Integrations.
- 60%Support for Client’s field staff will also act as a liaison between factory support and client staff if required
- Work with Operations staff on programming advanced features and integrations with other systems
- Upgrades of hardware and software for large size systems and key customers
- On-Call Support On a rotating basis is on call to support customers and client staff outside of normal business hours.
- Build servers and install software for new installations
- The person should be experienced and well qualified to make the required decisions to get customer issues resolved in an expedited manner.
- Items with major cost/time impacts will be brought to management’s attention
- Education College degree in MIS or Computer Science or other associated technical major or significant applicable work experience.
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus (must provide proof and year obtained)
- Skill Sets Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to stay on schedule and follow up on tasks.
- Strong technical/organizational skills
- Ability to prepare written documents describing technical features and capabilities of the equipment, software, applications, etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations
- Technical Skills Troubleshooting
- Competencies Server 2008/2012+