Technical Support Help Desk
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Technical Support Help Desk - New York, NY
Unable to provide sponsorship at this time- Must be willing to work on W2.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Title: Technical Support Help Desk
Location: New York, NY
Location: 6 Months Contract
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
* Diploma or equivalent. Preferred Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131724 when responding to this ad.