Companies count on MarketSource to accelerate their speed to market, improve their ability to scale, enhance their sales focus, increase their flexibility, and expand their capabilities. MarketSource solutions enable companies to gain new customers, launch new products, grow market share, optimize sales expense, and maximize mature products.
MarketSource, headquartered in Alpharetta, Ga., employs more than 9,000 team members, and has been named a 'Top 20 Workplace' in 2015, 2016, and 2017 by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
MarketSource is currently seeking a Contract Technical Specialist to join our team.
The Technical Support Specialist will support their business partners from a technology standpoint. This resource would have a wide variety of responsibilities, many of which would be self-defined and change as the business progresses. This role is responsible for all functions necessary to support program operations teams with workforce management, integration with payroll, human resource systems and other systems. They identify, evaluate, analyze and recommend changes to support workforce management applications to include ongoing production maintenance and troubleshooting. S/he supports the planning, design, development and configuration of applications.
- Maintains security related configuration (function access -- what tasks the user can perform in the application, and Data Access Profiles -- what they can see in the application related to WFM functionality elements).
- Ensure efficient and effective transfer of information between WFM, human resource and payroll systems on continuing basis with minimal error and in compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Partners with stakeholders on system integrations, projects and incident management.
- Perform configuration, re-configurations, upgrades, enhancements, implementation, maintenance and user acceptance testing activities.
- Support testing activities through test environment.
- Conduct production support, coordinate application upgrades, and execute regular audits, to ensure compliance on the use of applications.
- Perform troubleshooting activities including troubleshoot issues as related to maintenance of systems and the various modules and integration components.
- Lead root-cause analysis of incidents, offer recommendations to the business, and be able to communicate complex solutions to a non-technical audience
- Individual contributor role
- Builds and maintains productive customer relationships with program management.
- Works closely with Subject Matter experts throughout various programs and back office management
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Database Administration experience
- QA Tester experience
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based authentication methods and technologies
- Workforce management systems or CRM expertise is a critical requirement of the role
Additional Job Requirements:
- Performs additional job duties as assigned
(Systems Administrator, Workforce Management, QA Tester, Technologist)
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.