Who are we?
CareerBuilder Employment Screening is the trusted leader in background screening. We partner with thousands of clients to assist them with completing background checks, drug testing, and occupational health testing for their candidates. CareerBuilder Employment Screening is a critical piece of the process helping our clients match the right talent, with the right position, at the right time.
We are proud to be an award-winning leader in the background screening industry! We were the first in the business to receive the Number 1 recognition not once, not twice, but THREE times by HRO Today Magazine as the BEST Background Screening Provider. Our success comes from our people. CareerBuilder Employment Screening values a culture of growth not only for the business, but for its employees.
What’s the role?
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for providing professional, high quality technical support and root cause resolution to all end-users. This includes performing maintenance upgrades and repairs to desktops, servers and peripheral equipment; installation of software; and asset tracking. A successful Technical Support Specialist will have an optimistic, can-do attitude who owns results, is eager to find improvements, and champions the art of creating 'wow’ moments for CBES internal and external stakeholders.
- Installs and performs repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Installs new hardware including, but not limited to: printers, workstations, scanners, monitors, headsets, etc.
- Manages user accounts through creation, department transfer and termination
- And more!
What can we offer you?
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE. Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, Paid Holidays, generous 401K match!
- FUN/ENGAGING WORK ENVIRONMENT. Work in a lively, collaborative open office environment!
- STRONG LEADERSHIP! Our leadership is committed to developing CBES employees and are always willing to lend a hand.
- AND MUCH MORE!
What do we need from you?
We need people who enjoy working in a fast paced, production driven environment! People who will work hard and have fun doing it! We need people who work well under pressure, like to be challenged and understand how critical it is to get the client experience right!
Oh, we need this stuff too….
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Degree in Computer Science or 2 years of related work experience required
- 1-3 years of previous Help Desk or related experience required
- Certifications in A+ or MCITP preferred
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and/or software issues in office environment preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized and responsive to client needs required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills required
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows 7 and 10 operating systems preferred
- Strong attention to detail required
- Experience using Jira preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. required