Analysts is looking for several strong candidates for multiple Technical Support Technician roles with our direct client in Louisville, KY. This is a 6 month contract with excellent potential for long term extension - 1st shift work.
- Attendance is extremely important for this position. The successful candidate will be required to work 1st shift which is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Demonstrates soft skills, interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and technical, troubleshooting aptitude
- Will use soft phone skills and technical aptitude to provide telephone Intune, iOS mobile technical support to internal clients
- Using an incident tracking application, and with assistance, create, resolve, or route client incidents according to service level agreement.
- General understanding of Microsoft Intune MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management)
- General understanding of Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Understands how to troubleshoot iOS devices, tablets, and Chromebooks
- Using troubleshooting repositories and general knowledge, perform Microsoft Intune trouble shooting and problem resolution
Skill Set Requirements and Capabilities:
- Basic understanding (1 - 3 years' experience) utilizing Intune MDM tools to support iOS devices.
- Basic understanding (1 - 3 years' experience) troubleshooting iOS devices
- Basic understanding (1 - 3 years' experience) of customer service experience
- Basic understanding (1 - 3 years' experience) using an incident tracking tool or Cherwell. The successful candidate will record, maintain, and with assistance from senior personnel resolve Intune incidents according to IT service level agreement.
- Attendance is extremely important and this individual will work 1st shift. The successful candidate will be required to work 1st shift which is Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- One week of training is required. The successful candidate will train Monday - Friday; 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Must possess service and communications skills. Ability to absorb information, apply conceptual skills in practical applications and deal with rapid technological change.