ACS Solution has an immediate need for a Technical Writer, CDE with experience in the any Industry. This is a 6 month contract opportunity and is located in Lawrenceville, NJ Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
Job Title: Technical Writer, CDE
Duration: 6 Months
The Technical Writer for the Clinical Data EcoSystem (CDE) initiative is responsible for developing and updating Procedural Documents for the CDE Workstreams based on new and integrated processes. This role requires effective collaboration with the Business Process Owners to deliver on projected timelines. The successful candidate will work effectively within cross-functional teams and also independently to accomplish objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline as well as medical or computer science background.
- 5+ years of direct experience in content development, communications and technology documentation in Pharma industry.
- Excellent writer and editor.
- Familiar with and have experience in the Pharma industry and the clinical development processes.
- Strong communication skills, excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources to enhance end user experience.
- Understanding of content creation best practices (capture, creation and organization of information across multiple channels).
- Refined skills of grammar and syntax; ability to adapt writing styles quickly and gracefully; good ear for language and finding the most appropriate and effective way to say something.
- Ability to stay on schedule under tight, frequently client changed deadlines.
- Experience in working directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical experts, and professional staff.
- Expert experience with Microsoft products - Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Ability to interpret Microsoft Visio process diagrams.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience in Content Development including SOPs, WPs, WIs, Guidance Documents, and Job Aids.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines to meet pharma compliance requirements in SOPs, a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing deadlines and balance priorities while meeting or exceeding expectations.
BA/BS; 5 plus years Pharmaceutical experience, content development and clinical development processes
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Prachi Agrahari (Lead-Recruitment)
(Email signature, which must have a contact number and email address)