* Directly participate in a Quality Systems Remediation Program, with the primary responsibility being the creation of high-quality written content.
* Daily Interaction with technical documentation, with documentation tasks to be performed with quantitated high-throughput and attention to detail.
* Required to proofread, prepare, create, review, edit, and update Quality and Technical Documents including, but not limited to: SOPs, work/testing instructions, Validation Documentation (IQ / OQ / PQ), Technical Reports, & Record Assessment Reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a GMP / Biotech / Pharma / Regulated Industry
* Demonstrated success in Technical/SOP Writing in the GMP / Biotech / Pharma / Regulated Industry
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
* Very strong attention to detail
* Must be able to productively generate quality documentation to meet Program timelines
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.