TCI has an immediate need for a Technical Writer, Raleigh, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Clearance.
The Technical Writer will work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), engineering and operational project teams, end users and other stakeholders to create and maintain high quality documentation including network topology diagrams, executive level briefings, White Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Training Plans.
- Create Policy documents and work with engineers to create network topology diagrams.
- Work with engineering teams to develop required tool, application or service training for end users. Document required and specialized training opportunities. Align with Organizational Training and Awareness team to ensure all technical training meets enterprise standards.
- Collaborate with corporate communications to ensure communications plans, documentation and training are aligned; assist in creating departmental communications.
- Engage and collaborate with end users to address content gaps, respond to feedback and promote continuous improvement of documentation experience.
- Write clear and concise task-based information for a technical audience; familiarity with cybersecurity communications language and subject matter.
- Have excellent writing and editing skills, familiar with AP style and Chicago Manual of Style.
- Be a strategic thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Understands the difference between information management and data management; ability to assist in both.