Compensation – Market Rate
A leading global “Big 4” consulting firm is seeking 2 senior Technical Writers for a high-profile client. Fully remote opportunity, enhancing existing documentation for “Risk and Resilience” department.
- Strong consulting or enterprise experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in the generation of technical documentation, including production of white papers, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by external clients or the end-user community.
- Producing technical documentation for information technology programs or projects.
- Writing and preparing technical documentation using outlines and resource material provided by functional analysts and computer personnel.
- Interpreting, consolidating, formatting, and editing documentation written by technical personnel.
- Validating compliance of existing program documentation with applicable standards.
- Working with subject matter experts to produce quality documentation and training materials.
- Technical writing based upon technical information from engineering and/or business analysts documentation.
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite desktop applications, specifically MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Technical writing experience for various Information Technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.