Who We Are:
We are a Fortune 500 Telecommunications Company that is the worldwide leader in networking for the internet. Our solutions are the networking foundations for service providers, small to medium businesses, and enterprise customers, including corporations, government agencies, utilities, and educational institutions.
What You'll Do:
The Technical Writer role is to support securing initial global regulatory cloud certifications and annual renewals for our cloud offer certifications by:
- Assisting in the implementation and documentation of the cloud certification requirements.
- Ensuring each certification is compliant with relevant regulatory and certification security requirements (e.g., FedRAMP, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HITRUST, SOC2, etc.)
- Support multiple cloud product certifications which may span offices, time zones, and hemispheres
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Translating complex concepts and solutions into documents required for the certification (i.e. System Security Plan)
- Working knowledge or experience conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
- Updating security knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
What You'll Need:
- Specialized experience in reviewing security documentation for requirements, compliance, compliance documentation, testing results, standard operating procedures, system security plans, etc.
- Certification experience with ISO27001, FedRAMP, SOC2, PCI and/or HITRUST
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security
- Understanding of overall cloud computing architecture with interest in cloud security
- Applicable industry security certifications (e.g. CAP, CISA, Associate of CISSP, GIAC, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.