LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2021, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' for the fourth consecutive year.
This position is responsible for the day to day staging of raw materials to the production line. Unloading inbound raw materials, transferring finished goods to RDC, and entering all information and transactions into the computer accurately. General warehouse duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Stage raw materials and enter transaction in the SAP.
- Return unused raw materials (instant returns) and enter transaction in SAP.
- Load finished goods and enter transaction in computer. Transfer shipping warehouse by driving tractor.
- Receive inbound trucks.
- Pull orders for outbound shipments and load outbound trucks.
- Assist in railyard (loading raw material silos, bulk shipments, etc.).
- Keep work areas safe, clean, and organized
- Reliability is essential for handling job responsibilities and providing quality customer service; therefore, good attendance and productivity are essential job requirements for this position.
- Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and promoting a safe work environment; responsible for carrying out all work activities in compliance with federal and state environmental regulations.
High School Diplomas or equivalent, one year forklift driving experience, and forklift certification. Two years general warehousing or manufacturing. Basic computer skills. Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift (days and nights).
- Ability to lift 62 pounds on an intermittent basis.
- Ability to climb to heights of 25 feet on a railcar or bulk truck.
- Ability to climb up to heights of 85 feet on a raw material silo.
- Must be able to tolerate working environment with inside ambient temperatures, including excessive heat and cold.
- Requires (Near/Far/Color/Depth) vision to drive forklift, identify hazardous material warning labels, work on computer and identify box labels.
- Requires tolerance of seated posture up to (8 hr.) per (12 hr.).
- Must be able to tolerate working environment with outside ambient temperatures, including excessive heat, cold, and precipitation.
Builds effective teamsCollaboratesCultivates innovationCustomer focusDemonstrates courageDrives resultsEnsures accountabilityInstills trust and exemplifies integrity
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth