Job Description: Technology Account Executive
Job Type: Direct Hire
Our client is a fortune 500 organization that provides digital products and services to the automotive industry. They have major IT offices in Chicago, Seattle, Portland, San Jose, and Austin. In 2019, they brought in a new CEO that is technology-focused and believes it’s important to keep custom development in house.
- Grow revenue of Network Solutions portfolio in assigned territory.
- Drive retention of existing customers with End-of-Contract / End-of-Life solutions through upgrade and migration sales efforts.
- Handle any stage of the sales cycle on your own or in partnership with a frontline sales rep. Including, but not limited to, qualifying leads, leading sales calls and meetings, and closing the sale.
- Work with internal and external customers at all levels from frontline user to C-level executive
- Promote awareness and knowledge of Network Solutions products within the frontline sales team supported in order to leverage their reach and improve your effectiveness.
- Work with Senior Management to:
- Identify opportunities
- Develop strategy to achieve objective
- Partner with frontline sales to execute plan
- Report on effectiveness and offer corrective action if necessary
- Articulate the advantages of Network Solutions' offerings, and benefits of integration into other client applications to customers and frontline sales reps.
- Conduct effective workflow demonstrations of our solutions and integrated applications to customers.
- Influence colleagues without direct authority, and who often have competing demands.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or comparable work experience
- Must have at least 3-5 years of Business Development experience, with experience in Sales Enablement, Pipeline Management and Forecasting.
- Excellent verbal, written, slide generation and presentation skills are absolutely required.
- Aptitude for understanding customer business drivers, aligning them to appropriate technology solution and explaining the value to sales, customer executives and end users.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to adapt to changes in plans and strategies with only general guidance.
- Broad understanding of Collaboration, Networking, and IaaS, (Unified Communication, Switching, Routing, Wireless, Security, Management, Hosted Exchange & AD services)
- Passion for technology and sharing how it can transform business
- Strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting installed base.
- Up to 65% travel
- Master's Degree or MBA will be ideal
- Experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the competence of frontline sales reps
- Channel Sales experience
- Experience working in Enterprise accounts is a plus
- Verticals Solutions Experiences in Automotive is a plus
- Strong financial analysis skills (Excel)
- Experience with SalesForce is highly desirable
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG's candidates and experience the difference!