Job Title: Technology Lead | CAD | Creo
Location: York, PA 17401
Duration: 6 Months
Interview: Phone & Video
Must Have Skills
Would need at least 5 years of working experience in the following:
* Windchill PLM Administrative skills
* Windchill PLM Customization skills
* CAD designing experience in Creo Parametric, SolidWorks & AutoCAD
* Analysis - Creo Simulate
* Proficiency Catia V5 & Creo Parametric
* Good knowledge in PLM & CAD integration
* Good Knowledge in PLM data loaders & data migration
* Expertise in handling Service Now ticketing tool with business intelligence
* Project management capabilities
Detailed Job Description
* Working as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) to perform administrative activities to resolve common Windchill & CAD issues.
* Working as MIM (Major Incident Management) coordinator during any critical issues
* Root Cause Analysis and identify permanent corrective actions for major Incidents
* Leadership communication and Publish Service advisories to Business users on major PLM & CAD application incidents
* Provide inputs on solution architecture based on evaluation/understanding of solution alternatives, frameworks and products.
* Interact with clients to elicit architectural and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability.
* Business Reporting on System performance metrics and Incidents
* Share new ideas for the improving application performance.
* Preparation of cutover plans for version and patch upgrades of Windchill Instances and CAD applications.
* Interact with clients for requirements analysis.
* Requirements elicitation and translation to technical specifications.
* Prepare estimations, release plan and road map for future releases.
* Work with cross work streams, and determining solution design impacting the core frameworks and component.
* Onsite Offshore coordination
* High impact communications on any major highlights to Leadership and Business Stakeholders
* Anchor proof of concept (POC) development to validate proposed solution and reduce technical risk.
* Preparing Technical Documentations and finalizing the architecture.
* Participate in Design and Code review meetings
* Participate in daily and weekly scrum calls with the team and the client
* Manage & guide the team on technical issues and provide the resolution.
* Mentor the team on technical competencies
* Gap analysis on the app for future releases
* Coordination support for interfacing non-mobile systems
* Supporting Windchill & CAD user for regular technical issues
* Resolving CAD application issues for Creo Parametric, SolidWorks, AutoCAD
* Resolving Windchill workflow issues
* Write transformation in order to migrate PDM data to Windchill using Pentaho data migration tool
* Worked on various loaders in order to load PDM data to Windchill PLM
* Creating Quick Reference Cards(QRCs) for end users
* Interacting with clients for regular process improvement activities
* Maintaining project related documents including trackers
* Generating weekly and monthly operational review reports
* Training team once in a quarter on all the support activities
Minimum years of experience
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute Support CAD designers